JOB OPPORTUNITY – FULL-TIME COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the successful candidate will work on a number of projects, assisting in the promotion of our clients’ activity, focusing on a predominantly sport-based client portfolio.
The role plays an integral part in the communications team and will be involved in all areas of work on a number of clients’ accounts.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
– Helping to support the daily activities of the communications team (e.g. copywriting, proofreading, responding to emails, answering the office phones, conducting interviews, liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis, attend client-facing meetings, producing monthly reports)
– Production and distribution of engaging press releases and following-up with media for coverage
– Maintaining social media, website content and email marketing activities
– Strong copywriting
– Attention to detail
– Ability to hit deadlines
– Excellent telephone manner and people skills
– Proficiency in Social Media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn)
– Knowledge of football from grassroots through to professional level
– Full UK driving licence
– Prior experience of working with external media outlets
This role is full-time but will be subject to the successful completion of a three-month probationary period, following a review with the Communications Manager and company directors.
Salary for this role is £14k-£16k dependent on experience, and includes 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, per year.
This position would suit a recent graduate, or individual with 1-3 years’ experience within the communications industry.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and accompanying cover letter to:
Post: Soar Media, LCB Depot, 31 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RE
The closing date for applications is Monday 10th October 2016.
RECRUITMENT COMPANIES NEED NOT APPLY! THANK YOU.