OPPORTUNITY: COMMUNICATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
This is a superb opportunity for someone wishing to gain valuable experience across all areas of communications, with a specific responsibility for social media, focusing on a predominantly sport-based client portfolio.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the successful candidate will work on a number of projects, assisting in the promotion of our clients’ activity, alongside the communications team.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
– Assisting in developing strategy for company and client social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
– Website content generation and email marketing activities
– Helping to support the daily activities of the communications team (e.g. copywriting, proofreading, responding to emails, answering the office phones, conducting interviews, liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis, attending client-facing meetings)
– Production and distribution of press releases
The ideal candidate will possess the following essential skills:
– Proficiency in Social Media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn/Google+)
– Strong copywriting skills
– Attention to detail
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Knowledge of football from grassroots through to the professional game
– Proactive attitude and flexible approach to business requirements
This role will be for an initial set period of three months, with a view to extending that period and the role’s responsibilities subject to a successful review.
Starting date – as soon as possible depending upon availability
Salary – dependent upon experience
To apply, please submit your CV, with accompanying cover letter, to email@example.com