GRAB THE BRAND-NEW LCFC MAGAZINE
Designed and edited by Soar Media in partnership with the Club, the 100-page A4 magazine delivers a host of exclusive features, focusing on both the current stars of Filbert Way and those that pulled on City blue in years gone by.
Inside the first-ever edition of LCFC Magazine:
– Jamie Vardy discusses how last season has changed his life and offers his thoughts on the season ahead
– Claudio Ranieri reviews Leicester City’s pre-season campaign, which has included games against Celtic, Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona
– Ron-Robert Zieler explains why he has been immediately made to feel at home at Leicester City, whilst emphasising his intent to challenge for a place in the starting line-up
– Marc Albrighton provides insight on how pre-season has changed, whilst previewing what promises to be another exciting Premier League campaign
– Grounds Manager John Ledwidge talks about his role at Leicester City, which has resulted in widespread praise for the quality and design of the King Power Stadium pitch in recent years
– Former Leicester City skipper Matt Elliott reveals why he is confident the Foxes will have another fantastic season
In addition, readers can enjoy a series of Heritage features compiled by Club Historian, John Hutchinson, and enjoy the magazine’s preview of both the Premier League and Champions League.
All this and much more is available inside LCFC Magazine, with Issue 1 available now for just £4 in the City Fanstore and online by clicking here.